Sunday, July 15, 2012

More signs

Just some random signs that I found either amusing, depressing, or that I documented as an inside joke for family......


Isn't this a bit of an oxymoron?  I mean, how can the fabrics be both "designer" (implying high fashion) and "bargain" (meaning cheap)?  Guess it depends a bit on how old the fabric is........


No offense, but I like my bed to be more comfortable than a bunch of logs.


Up until not too long ago, this business was doing quite well.  The little town it's in doesn't have a lot of industry, so to lose this business was probably something of a blow to the town.  The header on the sign - "Career Opportunities Available" - made me especially sad.


Being familiar with Chicago, when you hear "Palmer House Hotel", you tend to think of the grand hotel downtown in the Hilton brand of that name.  Not a 3-story brick-clad building in a small town.  Do you think they're maybe trying to use the name to their advantage?

These last two are for family and friends.........



1 comment:

  1. I
    HATE
    that chain of gas stations!!

    (also, "when you here" should be "when you hear"... :-P )

    ReplyDelete