Sunday, February 26, 2012

Interesting Song Titles

As I travel, I listen to a variety of CDs, recorded books, and Sirius XM Radio channels to pass the time (I cannot use my cell phone while driving owing to a company policy).  Sometimes, due to limitation of the radio, the song titles and artists produce some interesting mashups.  When I can do so, I try to document them, and will share them periodically here:


Is that otherwise known as pimping?


I think it's time to remodel your bathroom............


A little hard to read  (sorry, still fine-tuning my photographic techniques) - "You make me Simply Red".  It may must be me, but I don't think this relationship will work out.


From what I know of Ms Benatar, I hardly think this is true.  There was this guy Pat I once worked for years ago, though.............

No comments:

Post a Comment